Monday, October 29, 2012

Why I hate group work

Hello again people, back for another rant, safe to say that this blog is just for rants now, might be more soon but I only have the mood to write when I'm badmouthing people. Yeah, as the title suggests, I hate working in a group. Specifically, I hate working in a group for assignments. I just hate it.

I know for a fact that I'm one of the laziest person ever, but I can vouch for myself that I still finish my work, on time too! But when it is for a group, I can't just let my laziness be the other people's downfall so I try to do some work early, even if I still drag on the work. But this time, I can't take it. Went to a meeting and the only thing we did there was copy and paste. Seriously, I could even do that in my sleep if I want to. What the fuck is that even worth doing for? You just say "Eee I don't wanna do this. Eee this is hard." and you can just dish it out on the rest of us. Okay I'm at fault for choosing the hard one because I don't trust these people but I'm sure you can relate.

I'm being an asshole here when I'm saying that I feel superior to them in this sense. So what if they read this. I'm voicing out my opinion. It's a free world the last time I check, people can still voice their opinions freely. Yeah I feel some ideas they give are dumb, yes I'm just being self-centered when I say that. Thinking that I'm always right doesn't help either. But when you actually see what we even did there, we might as well do it through text messaging, I would still be pissed, but at least I could be pissed in my room.

Fuck, I'm so furious right now. I respect people who can work in groups. Seriously. I'm smug, I know, and its a mistake as well to selfishly try to lead this group. No one wanted to do it, why the heck should I just let these people lead me to failure. Even if I fail this subject, I wouldn't mind since I tried, I can safely say that I try doing what I think is right and if that's not enough, guess all the bad things I said about myself is true. I might just be too smug to notice it.

*sigh* Can't really bother to care anymore. Even thinking of the small things you guys did are pissing me off. Maybe I really can't work with one of you anymore. Even the things I tried to do to help him are just being brushed off. Plus, he can even say I didn't try to help. (This will sound weird but I just need to say it) HELLO SIR! You yourself haven't been coming to class, I don't care if its because you had food poisoning, you woke up late or your toilet's occupied. You don't say that I didn't say anything when you yourself didn't even listen to what I said. "You didn't say anything also!" MY ASS!

That's the end of the rant for today. I'm just gonna let off some steam by cursing in the shower. Bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment