Sunday, October 21, 2012

Too DIM to SUM it all up

Hi all, back again for another food update. Today, I went and had dim sum with a bunch of my friends in Shark Fin Inn. If I were to sum it all in one word, it would be insufficient.

I had an embarrassing start, went to Shark Fin House instead of Inn and I had to put on my red face and walk out of that crowded place. It was cool though because 3 of my friends did the same mistake. Hah, talk about a funny experience.

Okay okay, lets get to the food. Sorry to say but I'm not the type of guy who likes to take pictures of food, especially when its not made by me. As you all know, I can't eat pork so I'm just gonna list down food that I ate because I'm too lazy to talk about it one by one.

(In no particular order)
1. Chicken Feet, (with some red sauce)
2. Prawn Chee Cheong Fan (I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL THAT SHIT)
3. Some prawn thingy
4. Hakka something (Again, I don't know these chinese names)
5. Golden Sand
6. Some Lotus Paste bun
7. Egg tart!!!
8. A WHOLE LOT OF TEA

Lol, so yeah, it was not enough. It's not like everything's big, as it is called dim sum, everything comes in a small plate. With that, I can only eat so much. BUT THAT EGG TART WAS GOOD! I wish I can have more egg tarts... especially the Portuguese ones. But oh well, I didn't have to pay for the pork dishes so yay!

After that I went to Sensory Lab for some coffee. Had a bunch of random talks with my friends and it was awesome. Coffee and company, what more could anyone want? Wish they have these coffee establishments in Malaysia. Not some massive chain companies like Starbucks where kids go there to study because there's free wi-fi and air conditioning. If it's like that, I might as well go drink coffee in my house. Better internet and I would have a huge ass TV if I ever get bored.

Oh well, that's all for now. Thank for reading and I'll catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment