Friday, December 7, 2012

21 hours

21 hours. What could this mean? Is it the time spent for me to finish a game? Nope. If you've read this blog since last year, you would know straight away what this is about. I've written a few posts similar to this one. So what is this about? It is about my abnormal sleeping habits.

21 hours is the amount of hours I slept. Yep, I slept for 21 hours straight. Unbelievable but if I am not mistaken, this is the 2nd time I did it. But this time is a bit different. I am feeling the backlashes. Now, after 20 minutes of waking up. I am feeling super hungry, super tired, super lazy, a massive headache is present as well and I AM STILL HUNGRY EVEN IF I JUST ATE SOMETHING!!

Aigoo, I'm just gonna leave it at that. What was my body thinking!! Sleeping like there's no tomorrow. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment